AIM

Chill penguin Chill penguin

i had to say it

i used to do the same thing that you are doing with your music, the only difference was that my samples sounded worse than yours. your remixes sound good quality wize(cept the mmx intro stage rmx) but structure wize they are no different than the original, either this song and the others were made by ear with better instruments, or you reinstrumented a midi. the latter being worse, if you did them by ear then good job on remaking the song, because i didnt hear any note differences. im not trying to diss you im just letting you know that a remix is supposed to be arranged differently that the original, and most of my stuff on newgrounds are midis with different instruments, but i dont do that anymore when i make my remixes for vgmix.com.

586rick responds:

You see I knew thta it was too perfect to be good, I try the best I can do, and still, people have problem with it, I kbow its sound pretty the ame than the original i'll said that, but i did these song for fun, not to be the best remixers, if people like it good for theme,i'll try to do something different to do a real remix. thanks for the review.

Thrash King || Kirby's DL Thrash King || Kirby's DL

ear candy

this song is just great, you should keep pumpin out these heavy metal remixes. but on some of the songs, and this one there are parts that get fuzzy and unclear, you should try and fix that, other than that theyre all kickass!!!11!!!1!!!

GS-Screamer responds:

Thats part of the metal effect! (I'm just saying that, but i think its kinda cool!)

Sonic 3 Battle Piano Loop Sonic 3 Battle Piano Loop

need it

that was cool except for the two off tone notes (im a sonic and music fanatic so i would know) other than that is was really good because most remixes arent done in piano and i think that old instruments should be used more often, i think u should make a sonik symphony using flutes and chellos and everything like that and could u send me the piano roll for this because my brother plays piano really well and hes trying to play old video game songs, my screen name on aim is shimshang799